We are very excited to announce that we have teamed up with Hudson Valley Happenings to co-host our spring Adventure Club excursion!
We invite you to our 2020 Spring Excursion - The Catskills Forage & Feast Experience. (name tbd)
We have an action-packed weekend planned where you'll spend three unforgettable days in the heart of the Catskills. Our weekend host will be the Glen Falls House, a timeless boutique mountain hotel situated on 47 acres of pristine Catskills wilderness!
DATES: MAY 15-17, 2020
Must be 21 to join.
Come along for an action-packed weekend where our group will be taking up residency at the beautifully curated Glen Falls House in Round Top, New York. The perfect location for an upstate getaway, you'll transport yourself to a weekend of simpler, carefree times.
As a guest in our group, you'll explore the Glen Falls property spending time exploring their beautiful on-site waterfalls and enjoying a guided foraging workshop where we will learn how to forage for natural ingredients. Following our workshop, our group will come together for a one of a kind outdoor wilderness dinner prepared specially by Glen Falls House's own chef (Name of Chef). Our dinner will feature some of our foraged ingredients for a one of a kind experience.
Book today to reserve your spot in our group!
Space is limited.
- 3 days / 2 nights at Glen Falls House
- Two Continental Breakfast meals
- One Evening BBQ
- One Outdoor Wilderness Dinner
- (On-site Trotwood Restaurant offers additional Breakfast & Lunch options )**
- Evening Bon Fire with dessert S'Mores provided by (Name)
- Early morning Yoga and Meditation Walk.
- Guided Foraging Hike to learn the basics of harvesting natural ingredients in the wild
- Waterfall and Swimming Hole Hike
- Live entertainment by (Band) at The Tavern
- Fellowship Cocktail Hour with local artisanal Spirits and Distillery Tasting
- Outdoor Wilderness Dinner - Farm to table group gathering
- Introduction to Fermentation & Pickling
- The Art of Natural Dying
- Additional Goodies:
- Compas Life Gift Bag: Tote Bag, T-Shirt, Limited Edition Event Enamel Pin and more!
- Resident Trip Photographer - Put your phone down and enjoy the weekend off the grid, while we document it for you!
- Flights and transportation to and from Round Top, NY are not included.
- Lunch and Snacks
- Alcoholic beverages beyond what will be provided. Additional beverages are available on-site at several places on the property
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- We offer 4 interest-free payments through Quadpay to make the trip more affordable.
- Tickets are non-refundable from 30 days leading up to the trip. Please review with your credit card company to see if they offer trip cancellation or travel insurance.
- Airline tickets - please confirm you've booked a spot for this experience before booking any flights.
- We reserved the right to cancel the event at any time, all parties will be notified and refunded upon cancellation of the event.
SUGGESTED AGES: 21-45 (All Trips are 21+)
Be curious. Be adventurous. Live the Compas Life.
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING FROM OUR LAST ADVENTURE TO STOWE, VT: CHECK OUT REVIEWS
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
We understand trips like this can be quite the decision. We want you to feel excited and comfortable about joining our group! We're here to help! If you have any questions or just wanted some additional information, shoot us an e-mail to email@example.com and we can assist there or schedule a time to speak on the phone.