2019 ADVENTURE PACKAGE: STOWE, VERMONT
Join us on our inaugural journey of 2019 as we explore the beautiful Green Mountain State, on a three-day adventure throughout Stowe, Vermont. It's your opportunity to explore more, meet new friends, and seek new experiences! Must be 21 to join.
DATES: MARCH 8 -10 / 18 SPOTS LEFT
Come along for an action-packed weekend where our group will be taking over the entire Timberholm Inn Bed & Breakfast. You will experience the amazing local culture and the outdoor hotspots of Stowe, Vermont. As a group you'll hike or snowshoe (weather pending) in the Green Mountains with incredible scenic views, sip craft beers at The Alchemist Brewery, as well as visit Nebraska Knolls, one Vermonts premium maple syrup manufacturers. You won't want to miss out on this opportunity!
- Accommodations - 3 days / 2 nights at Timberholm Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Provisions: 2 Breakfast's, 1 Lunch & 2 Dinner's
- Shuttled Transportation Locally
- Nebraska Knolls Sugar Farm Tour
- The Alchemist Brewing Company Tour + Tasting
- Green Mountain Club Guided Hike or Snowshoeing with scenic views
- Spirits provided by Burlington Beer Company & Slow & Low
- Compas Life Gift Bag: T-Shirt, Beanie, Limited Edition Event Enamel Pin
- Flights and transportation to and from Stowe, VT
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- We offer 4 interest-free payments through Quadpay
- We will not offer a refund from 30 days leading up to the trip
- Airline tickets - please confirm you've booked a spot for this experience before booking any flights
SUGGESTED AGES: 21-45 (All Trips are 21+)
Be curious. Be adventurous. Live the Compas Life.