Happy New Year! 2016 was a big year for us at Compas. It was our first official year in business and we couldn’t be happier with where we are today at the beginning of 2017.
One of our goals in 2017 is to make our brand a more personal experience for our customers. We want to build and grow our lifestyle and create a direct connection with our followers.
This week we are introducing Compas Life: Music Monday. Each week we will release a curated Compas playlist that will feature new artists and styles that pertain to our current projects.
Both John and I spent much of our early careers in various aspects the music industry, so we both value the effect music can have on any situation. Follow along and listen up! We hope you enjoy.
Tim's Top 10 Songs of 2016:
Note from Tim: This was no easy task! I chose to go the honest route and choose albums based solely upon my Last.fm account statistics. Below is a list of my favorite songs from each of my top 10 listened to albums released in 2016. I hope you enjoy my weird array of musical tastes!
1. Chance The Rapper - No Problem
2. St. Ranger - Let's Go Wander
3. Blink 182 - Built This Pool
4. Taking Back Sunday - You Can't Look Back
5. Tender Defender - F.E.F.E.
6. The Lumineers - Cleopatra
7. Pinegrove - Aphasia
8. Vulfpeck - El Chepe
9. Rittz - Until We Meet Again
10. A Loss for Words - I feel an Army in my Fist
John's Top Top 10 Songs of 2016:
1. Acceptance - Diagram of a Simply Man
2. Weezer - Wind In Our Sail
3. A Day To Remember - We Got This
4. Saosin - Racing Toward a Red Light
5. Thrice - Black Honey
6. CHVRCHES - Bury It featuring Hailey Williams
7. The Griswolds - Out Of My Head
8. Judah & The Lion - Take It All Back 2.0
9. Young the Giant - Something to Believe In
10. The Head and the Heart - All We Ever Knew
Follow our list on Spotify Here: